With the popularity of House staging television shows, many are wondering whether staging functions in the “real world” Home staging is more than just great entertainment on a Saturday afternoon, it’s an established technique which sells homes in Hollywood and across the nation.Home staging is the art of preparing your home for sale by highlighting the house’s characteristics through furniture arrangement, accent placement, and color options. An Accredited Staging Professional is a real estate expert that performs an objective evaluation of a property to ascertain any barriers that may hinder buyer interest in your dwelling. Staging isn’t decorating. Home staging involves using inside design principles and marketing strategies to best represent your dwelling.
Bezpieczny najem mieszkania because a properly Staged house is a home shown at its very best condition. Each room includes important design components: highlighted focal points, proper furniture placement to make a bigger space and smooth traffic patterns, elegant color picks on walls and through home decor, and correctly positioned home accents. These principles working together create an atmosphere that triggers buyers’ emotions, making them fall in love with the house.
In a staged home, Buyers will notice that:
- Staged homes appear well cared for: staging addresses upgrading the home’s decor while functioning inside the house owner’s budget.
- Staged homes are uncluttered: staging involves removing excess items so buyers can see the house’s features.
- Staged homes have a pleasant atmosphere: staging displays the best furniture design for your house, highlighting the focal points and creating simple pathways across the furniture.
- Staged homes appeal to a broader selection of buyers: staging neutralizes a home’s decor, giving it a model house-like appeal, thus attracting more buyers.
These elements help to generate buyer interest causing wonderful side-effects
HOME STAGING SIDE EFFECTS (BENEFITS):
- Higher Asking Price: Statistically, homes which were staged control higher asking prices than non-staged residences, since the home is in top showing condition.
- Faster Sale Time: Statistically, staged houses sell in one-third time than non-staged Homes
- Greater Rate of Return: Statistically, the investment in staging is returned to the homeowner when their home sells. The average rate of return is about 120\%. As an instance, if a home owner invested $500 in staging their residence, they are very likely to get $560 back in the sale of their house through fewer (if any) cost discounts or by an increase in asking price.
HOME STAGING STATISTICS:
- Nationwide, staged home is Available for an average of 31.9 days
- Nationwide, non-staged House is Available around 160 days
- 93 Percent of ASP homes Market within one month
- This could mean the difference between days and months!
- For complete statistics visit the Staged Homes Website
Staging is a win-win situation. The sellers triumph because their homes are offered in a shorter amount of time compared to some non-staged residences, and the realtors win because their record sells faster than brokers who do not recommend staging. Results don’t lie. Story after story was told of how staging made the difference in the selling of a house.